BSA Motorcycles at the National Motorcycle Museum
The Birmingham Small Arms factory is very well represented.
Some of the models displayed include:
- 1924 998cc V twin side valve, beautifully restored.
- c1924 500cc single side valve, unrestored, complete and original
- 1924 250cc Model B Single cylinder side valve. Popular "Round Tank"
- 1925 275cc Single cylinder overhead valve
- 1928 Sloper 493cc Single cylinder side valve, sidecar fitted. Unusual 2 pedal brake system
- c1936 Empire Star - Single cylinder overhead valve with twin port head.
- 1936 350cc M20 Single cylinder side valve, civilian version.
- 1937 750cc Y13
- 1949 B33 500cc Kindly loaned to the museum by Peter Dunster
- 1951 250cc C11 Single cylinder overhead valve
- 1955 B33. Kindly loaned to the museum by Ian Brock.
- 1956 250cc C12 Single cylinder overhead valve
- BSA Bantam 125-175cc. Single cylinder 2stroke, many versions on display
BSA 1937 Y13 750cc V-Twin
BSA 1938 Gold Star
BSA Bantam Collection
BSA Clubman - an example of an original cafe racer
© 1997-2023 National Motorcycle Museum AU
Site by ManxNorton.com