AJS 1924 Model D V-Twin Combination
Originally developed in 1912, the AJS Model D was a 698cc side valve V-twin with quickly detachable cylinder heads.
The sidecar version proved to be particularly popular. After the Great War the D model returned to production with the motor enlarged to 748cc, rated at 7 horsepower.
Image and text courtesy Phil Aynsley. Credits
© 1997-2018 National Motorcycle Museum AU
Site by ManxNorton.com