Nabiac Automotive Swap Meet
The National Motorcycle Museum
in conjunction with
The Taree Classic Motorcycle Club
Every cent goes to Camp Quality (all expenses donated)
Location: 33 Clarkson St, Nabiac 2312 just off the Pacific Highway
see contact page for map
Sunday 30th July 2017
Swap meet for anything mechanical. No bric-a-brac
• Location The National Motorcycle Museum Nabiac NSW
1 1/4 hours north of Newcastle, 3 hours south of Coffs Harbour.
• Admission $2 donation for every person entering
• Buyers Gates open 7.00 am firm Sunday 27th July
• Sellers Only Gates open from 12 noon to 6.00pm on Saturday
Reopen at 5.00am Sunday morning. (At 7.00 am unoccupied sites will be reallocated to the next paid entry.)
Sites 6m x 6m at $10. Sites 8m x 6m at $15.00
1 vehicle per site Camping permitted. No fires
BBQ from lunchtime until dark Saturday, and from 5am Sunday.
Stall holder enquiries and bookings to the museum 9.30am to 3.00pm daily
Phone (02) 6554 1333 or email email@example.com
Sites are allocated only on receipt of your payment. No Exceptions.
If unavoidably delayed and you cannot get here by 7am, please phone to ask us to hold your site until 9am. After that... sorry, you'll have to take what's left.
Proceeds to Camp Quality
There is also a Photographic Competition for the shutter bugs...
Accommodation available at
- Nabiac Caravan Park 6554 1213
- Riverside Holiday Park, Failford 6554 3144
- Nabiac Hotel/Motel 6554 1210
- Nabiac Directory