Nabiac Automotive Swap Meet
The National Motorcycle Museum
in conjunction with
The Taree Classic Motorcycle Club
All proceeds go to Manning Valley Camp Quality (all expenses donated)
Location: 33 Clarkson St, Nabiac 2312 just off the Pacific Highway
see contact page for map
Sunday 29th July 2018
Swap meet for anything automotive and mechanical. No bric-a-brac
• Location The National Motorcycle Museum Nabiac NSW
1 1/4 hours north of Newcastle, 3 hours south of Coffs Harbour.
• Admission $2 donation for every person entering
• Buyers Gates open 7.00 am Sunday
• Sellers Only Gates open from 12 noon (not before) to 6.00pm on Saturday
Reopen at 5.00am Sunday morning. (At 7.00 am unoccupied sites will be reallocated to the next paid entry.)
Sites 6m x 6m at $10. Sites 8m x 6m at $15.00
1 vehicle &/or trailer per site Camping permitted. No fires
BBQ from lunchtime until dark Saturday, and from 5am Sunday.
Stall holder enquiries and bookings to the museum 9.30am to 3.00pm daily
Phone (02) 6554 1333 (9am-3:30pm) or email email@example.com
Sites are allocated only on receipt of your payment. No Exceptions.
If unavoidably delayed and you cannot get here by 7am, please phone to ask us to hold your site until 9am. After that... sorry, you'll have to take what's left.
Proceeds to Camp Quality
There is also a Photographic Competition for the shutter bugs...
Accommodation available at
- Nabiac Caravan Park 6554 1213
- Riverside Holiday Park, Failford 6554 3144
- Nabiac Hotel/Motel 6554 1210
- Nabiac Directory